- The number of visitors in a Med/Surg inpatient’s room is not limited. We have accommodations for one support person to spend the night. In CCU/ICU, visitation is generally limited to 2 visitors at a time.
- General visiting hours: 9 am to 8:30 pm daily. Doors will be locked at 8 pm to ensure the safety of patients, visitors, and team members. Visitors may enter through the Emergency Department if the main doors are locked.
- Children visitors must be accompanied by an adult and should not be left unattended without adult supervision.
- For labor and delivery patients, one visitor in the triage area and open visitation during labor and delivery. (Visitation at any time may be limited at the discretion of the healthcare providers.)
- Two visitors are allowed to accompany a patient in the pre-surgery waiting area. No visitors are allowed in PACU.
- No more than two visitors per emergency room department patient will be allowed after initial assessment and examination by the physician and procedures are completed.
Visiting privileges may be modified at the discretion of hospital administration, including department leader, physicians, and/or house supervisor based on CDC Recommendations and/or patient’s needs.